Friday, August 14, 2009

Better

I've been doing better. I still miss him, but I have a plan! :)

I've been trying to study for my PCAT and it just isn't clicking for me the way I would like it to. I'm thinking that I need to get me and Tucks away from the Love Shack and go somewhere without distractions to study.

Joan and Keith, and just all my friends, Melissa, Batch, Daniel, Raven, Kyle, etc....have been AMAZING at getting me through all of this. I don't know how I would be better the way that I am without them. So thank you so much everyone!

I've been having a steady flow of visitors and this pleases me! I am determined to be motivated today and gets TONS of stuff on my list done!!

However, my new addiction is hindering me from achieving my daily goals: "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"!!! I just finished season 1 yesterday and now I need to catch up on season 2!!

Oh and I rented movies so I HAD to watch those! The Soloist was amazing! Jamie Foxx did an excellent job!!

Here is my Tucker Max: (Melissa took it with her new BB!!)

(poo, it won't let me add the pic)




No comments: