Wednesday, October 7, 2009

STUDY STUDY STUDY!

I have been so busy busy and catching up on school since recovering from OINK!

I feel so bad for my Tucks since he hasn't been getting the attention he deserves! Now that it's cooling off I can let him sit outside with me while I'm at my fab patio set studying! Thank you again PGM for putting that together for me! I LOVES it!

PCAT is next weekend! FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

Zach is taking Tucker for the next 2 weeks so that will give him more attention and a backyard to run around in and me time to study and not feel guilty.

So now that I have been up since 5am, back to studying and then class and then errands and then more studying! BLAH!

Working a 25 hour week just isn't cutting it! 16 hours a week flat is a perfect balance of work, making moneys and having my time to study and sleep.

Some days I truly want to give up!! MAY MAY MAY!! it's almost here!!!

No comments: