Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Procrastination

Fraz and I go way back-HHS days!
I'm trying to get better about blogging and especially about adding pictures. This is my delicious sushi plate from Sushi Garden when we went out for my Siamese's bday!

Rachel-the Bday girl!


Rachel, Me, Nicole and Raven=LOVE!
Posted by Picasa
UGH! I'm on page 4 of ten of my vaccine proposal and I just wanna stop! I've been up since 5am and I have so many other school things I would rather be working on.
A plus to today is that I bought a case of paper from Staples for $21.99! The sale ends April 24th! For as much paper as I go through this was a great deal esp since Rachel and I are gonna go halfsies!

Oh and I think Tucker might have an ear infection :( But I'm gonna wait it out until Friday to really see. I did some reading and consulting and I'm thinking it could be allergies, his ears getting easily dirty and hopefully it's just some mights. If not then I have to take him to the vet.


No comments: